- Most diabetic socks on the market are socks that are made to keep the feet dry, decrease risk for the foot injury, and avoid preventing or slowing blood circulation. They usually are made of materials that have superior abilities to wick away moisture, are fitted, padded, and non-binding, and do not have seams.
- For people who have foot problems or are at risk due to neuropathy and decreased circulation, then “diabetic socks” might be helpful. Also, people who have extreme foot moisture or sweat may find these socks have a superior ability to keep feet dry. Talk to your health care professional for their advice and recommendations.
- They are available in the three most popular colors ( Black, White, and Brown)
- These socks are available for Men and Women Specific sizes
- For Men sizes are ( 7-9, 9-11, 11-13)
- For Women sizes are (5-6, 7-9, 10-12)
- 100% Cotton
Black, White, Brown